lesson plans

text books

ಪುಟಗಳು

ಮತ್ತೊಮ್ಮೆ ಭೇಟಿ ನೀಡಲು vktworld ಎಂದು search ಮಾಡಿ ~~~ vktworld

14.12.17

english - 1 - CLASS ROOM ENGLISH​

*📚🌼​CLASS ROOM ENGLISH​📚🌼*

*💦1. GREETINGS:*

➢  Good morning children.
➢  Good afternoon children.
➢  Good evening children.
➢  Good night children.
➢  How are you children?
➢  I am fine thank you sir.
➢  How are you sir?
➢  I am also fine thank you.
➢  What day is it today?
➢  What is the date today?

*💦2. CHECKING ATTENDANCE:*

➢  Please listen to me now I am going to call your names.
➢  Now I will take your attendance.
➢  OK. Listen while call your names.
➢  Say your names for attendance.
➢  Let me take your attendance.
➢  Answer your attendance.
➢  Ravi, can you give me your attendance.
➢  Were you present yesterday?
➢  Is Rani absent today?
➢  Where are Padma and Ravi?
➢  Look here

*💦3. PHYSICAL CONDITIONS IN THE CLASSROOM:*

➢  Come to the blackboard.
➢  Write your name on the blackboard.
➢  Write the date on the blackboard.
➢  Open the door.
➢  Shut the window.
➢  Close the door.
➢  Go back to your seat.
➢  Please listen to me carefully.
➢  Come forward.
➢  Sit in the first row.
➢  Stand up.
➢  Bring me a piece of chalk. 
➢  Please switch on the fan.
➢  Please switch off the fan.
➢  Can any one rub the black board?
➢  Form in a group.
➢  Come and sit near Ravi.
➢  Move a little bit.
➢  Don’  t move.

*💦4. CONTROL AND DISCIPLINE:*

➢  Listen, don’  t say anything.
➢  Don’  t make a noise.
➢  Please keep quite.
➢  Look here.
➢  Look at the blackboard.
➢  Please listen to me carefully.
➢  Stop talking.
➢  Will you stop talking?
➢  Write with pencil/pen.
➢  Avoid eating in the class.
➢  Come and sit here.
➢  Stand up.
➢  Raise your hand.
➢  Stop doing that.
➢  Get out.
➢  Wait outside.
➢  Don’  t say like that.
➢  Stay here.
➢  Go back.
➢  Shut your mouth first.
➢  I will tell your parents/H.M.
➢  Just listen.
➢  Stretch your hand.
➢  Come to me.
➢  Listen what I say.
➢  Be silent.
➢  Talk politely.
➢  Don’  t wander the verandas.
➢  Come here.
➢  Go to the play ground.
➢  Please pay your attention.
➢  Stand in a line.
➢  Give her space. 
➢  Don’  t call her by her name.
➢  Don’  t see badly.
➢  Don’  t listen badly.
➢  Don’  t say badly.
➢  Do your work.
➢  Don’  t give us disturbance.
➢  Don’  t come late to school.
➢  Observe carefully.
➢  Try to come in time.
➢  Don’  t be silly in the class.
➢  Go silently.
➢  Who is making a noise?
➢  What are you doing in the last?
➢  What are you eating in the class?
➢  Rani, are you sleeping in the class?
➢  Don’  t you do homework in class?
➢  You must come to school before.
➢  You mustn’  t come late.
➢  Why are you late?
➢  Come in.
➢  Get in.
➢  Come inside.
➢  Go to your class room.

*💦5. THE BEGINNING OF THE LESSON:*

➢  What did I say yesterday?
➢  Where did we stop the lesson yesterday?
➢  Who can say what I did yesterday?
➢  Who knows it?
➢  Can anyone read what I have written in the blackboard?
➢  Have brought your workbooks?
➢  Can anyone say what I did yesterday?
➢  What Ravi, what happened to you?
➢  What happened to you?
➢  In the morning class, I told you a story now.

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌ಗಳಿಲ್ಲ:

ಪ್ರಚಲಿತ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್‌ಗಳು